Both Pastor Lauren and Pastor Alex will be working throughout this time to stay connected with as many people as possible. The pastors have refrained from in-person pastoral care since mid-March out of an abundance of caution. They are returning now to in-person pastoral care, when necessary, and with the following guidelines in place. These guidelines are presented to protect the health of our pastors while allowing them to provide service to our members in a safe setting
- Virtual/phone visits will be conducted as much as possible
- Priority for in-person visits will be given to those who do not have internet access or are especially isolated
- Pastors will limit to one in-person visit per day per pastor
- Pastor and parishioner will maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet
- When possible, visit will take place outside or on a porch. Indoor visits will be limited to 20 minutes.
- Both pastor and parishioner will wear a mask at all times
- There will be no physical contact between the pastor and parishioner (e.g., hand-holding during a prayer, hug or handshake upon arrival, etc.)
- Both pastor and parishioner will wash hands before and after visit
- If the person being visited, or any of their family members, have been exposed to COVID in the last 14 days, or are experiencing any of the symptoms, the meeting will be rescheduled.
If you'd like to set up a Zoom Video Chat with one of the Pastors, please fill out this form: